Monday, July 13, 2009

A House of Brick


I yanked you out of your old home and you trusted me. A little reluctantly, but you went along with me and hoped I knew what I was doing. The truth is, I brought you along because I didn't know what I was doing but you make me brave. Welcome to your new home. We have already had three parties in as many weeks. We have all the time in the world to make this place laugh out load while we tell funny stories. This house is a house made to keep our hearts warm and our feet dancing. This house has 4 doors - enough to open wide and let our friends come pouring in, no matter where they are coming from. This house is taller than the others so that we will see it from far away and never ever lose it. This house is made of bricks so the wolf can't blow it down. This house is a home. I picked it for you. I promise to always have a home for you. Welcome home sweet peas!

1 comment:

Jenne said...

I can't wait to dance through those doors.